Which togo birkin would you choose - chocolate or etoupe?

I want to have both Etoupe and Chocolate (or Ebene) in my collection. Right now I just have the Etoupe, but in the Kelly. For me, personally, for a Birkin I'd want a darker more practical colour like Chocolate, as I imagine I'd be using the bag a lot and wouldn't want it to show every little speck of dirt, etc. Etoupe is just gorgeous however and matches a lot of stuff. Chocolate just seems really practical (and beautiful) for a Birkin.

I personally prefer etoupe over chocolate. Chocolate is a colour that has never quite made me swoon, exept in boxcalf, which looks too yummy! I much prefer ebene for a brown shade.

Thanks guys - It sounds like its a really tough call as between these two colors. I wasnt an etoupe fan at first but then I was bitten by the etoupe bug (its rapidly replacing blue jean in my consciousness). I guess in an ideal world, you could justify having both colors.

Definitely etoupe for me!! I have one in togo and it's just beautiful. Although chocolate is nice, but I have to agree with Serenity Now... I've never been thaaaat crazy about the color. Besides, my togo etoupe is not too hard to maintain. It's not as prone to dirt as many people would have thought.