Which togo birkin would you choose - chocolate or etoupe?

I am not faced with the choice, so this is really a hypothetical question. Which would you choose and why? For sake of this question, if you would choose one of the colors in clemence, I would be interested in hearing that too.

I would choose Etoupe in both togo and clemence. The more I come in contact with Etoupe, the more I love it. It is absolutely beautiful and really seems to bring a special sort of luminescence to anything around it. Just gorgeous.:heart:

As for Chocolate, though I think it is beautiful, I would much rather go with Ebene in this color family.

I think Clemence takes colors richer than Togo so for that reason I'd choose Chocolate in Clemence!!!

(Etoupe in Swift, though.....'cause I've seen it and it is TDF!!!!!)

Tough one. Both are great colours, and it's not surprising that so many people are saying to get both.

And with the gaining popularity of etoupe, it just might become a staple colour for Hermes. It was rumoured to be a seasonal colour and that Paris may not offer it for much too long, to give new colours a chance in the new seasons.

For me, I would choose chocolate, followed by etoupe. I do love both.

Depends on what you need in your wardrobe! I love chocolate, but etoupe is fast becoming one of my favorites (funny, because when I first saw it I wasn't overly impressed, but it is really growing on me).