Which TOD's bag should i get?

• D-Styling Tote

• Miky Bag

• Sella Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
I have always wanted a Tod's bag and currently i own a pair of loafers, a scarf, and a key charm. Last year, I attempted to get myself a Tod's bag but due to circumstances of not being able to make it to the store then, I didn't get the bag I wanted. This year I am determined to own a Tod's bag and I need some help! I originally planned on getting the D-Styling Tote but I love the Miky as well and seeing the Sella more and more I like it too but for my first bag start up I want either a D-styling or a Miky. Please help me recommend which bag and in what color! Thanks!:smile:

Attachments

• tods-d-styling-small-leather-tote-bag-14393_001.jpg
    tods-d-styling-small-leather-tote-bag-14393_001.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,201
  • P00074352-SELLA-SHOPPING-LARGE-LEATHER-SHOULDER-BAG-STANDARD.jpg
    P00074352-SELLA-SHOPPING-LARGE-LEATHER-SHOULDER-BAG-STANDARD.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 736
  • 009733850000_01_01_400Wx520H.png
    009733850000_01_01_400Wx520H.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 693
Last edited:
I like the D-styling tote because it's so classic. And I'm a big fan of black but Tod's tans and browns are beautiful as well.

Not sure if you're aware but pre-sale is going on now for the Tod's boutiques. I think the the discount is 30 or 40% and you might be able to score one of these styles.

I like the D-styling tote because it's so classic. And I'm a big fan of black but Tod's tans and browns are beautiful as well.

Not sure if you're aware but pre-sale is going on now for the Tod's boutiques. I think the the discount is 30 or 40% and you might be able to score one of these styles.

REALLY? There is no TOD's boutique in Boston but it is sold at Saks Fith and Saks isn't on sale yet but i will check with the boutique directly tomorrow. Hopefully it is then i will snatch it up in a heartbeat.:smile:

Farfetch is having a private sale(or maybe it's over) with lots of Tod's bag available. I just brought a orange D styling for less then $700usd, 2 nights ago from the sale.

Farfetch is having a private sale(or maybe it's over) with lots of Tod's bag available. I just brought a orange D styling for less then $700usd, 2 nights ago from the sale.

Thanks for telling me!!! I will definitely check it out but i did ordered my D-Styling from TOD's.com for 40% off so it was a good deal as well and i paid no tax for it.:smile: