Which Tod's bag are you wearing today?

My navy D-bag restyled (from 2008). I had been wearing my grey G-bag for 7 months straight - love that bag! It is a little bit easier though to find my things in the D-bag.

My navy D-bag restyled (from 2008). I had been wearing my grey G-bag for 7 months straight - love that bag! It is a little bit easier though to find my things in the D-bag.

Maedi, I know exactly what you mean. I always have the same feeling when I switch from my G-bag to my D-bag. I do love my G-bag, and it's definitely my go-to bag. I seem to always go back to it, but the G-bag interior is not the most accessible.

G Bag Secchiello Medio...
Dont think I will EVER swap out bags now!
And I am NOT a cross body person, but I have used this bag as one. I still just prefer the tote handles.
I LOVE this bag!!

G Bag Secchiello Medio...
Dont think I will EVER swap out bags now!
And I am NOT a cross body person, but I have used this bag as one. I still just prefer the tote handles.
I LOVE this bag!!

mdlcal, so glad you're enjoying this bag as much as you thought you would. I still haven't seen it IRL, but think it is such a beautiful bag.

Maedi, I know exactly what you mean. I always have the same feeling when I switch from my G-bag to my D-bag. I do love my G-bag, and it's definitely my go-to bag. I seem to always go back to it, but the G-bag interior is not the most accessible.

He-he - it is easier to find my lipstick "du jour" in the D-bag but the G-bag is so handy to carry. They are both fabulous!:biggrin:

kbalag, do you have a pic you could post? Would love to see this. (Apologies if you posted in another thread. I don't remember having seen it.)

Here it is--apologies for the terrible pics. One with flash and one without.

Attachments

• navy2a.JPG
    navy2a.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 109
  • navy1a.JPG
    navy1a.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 123
Hello

This weekend, I am carrying Sacca Tracolla. I just bought it last night. It's a great bag which can be carried in three different ways. It's especially useful for mothers like me who have active children. When I need to run after my kids, I sling it. When the kids are not with me, I can carry it on my shoulder.

On top of that, the material is water-resistant. I don't really need to take special care of it, unlike the BV bag which I have. I know that I can send the Tod's for a wash if it's dirtied.

A must-have bag for moms!

Hi Miss BV,
Could you post a picture of your Sacca Tracolla?
Thanks!

Hello

This weekend, I am carrying Sacca Tracolla. I just bought it last night. It's a great bag which can be carried in three different ways. It's especially useful for mothers like me who have active children. When I need to run after my kids, I sling it. When the kids are not with me, I can carry it on my shoulder.

On top of that, the material is water-resistant. I don't really need to take special care of it, unlike the BV bag which I have. I know that I can send the Tod's for a wash if it's dirtied.

A must-have bag for moms!