Which Tod's bag are you wearing today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please share your modeling pictures as well :biggrin:

2. G-bag!! Love her!

3. I was wearing my g-bag today.

[​IMG]

My most fav Tod's bag! :biggrin:

4. #4 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    It's sunny & dry today, I really should take out my Saffron Bottega but I can't get enough of my G-bag, lol!
    [​IMG]

5. Love the G-bags!!! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

ayshaa, what is the color of your G-bag? Is it the beige one for AW09? It's a gorgeous neutral color!

6. #6 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    gemibebe, It's the g-bag easy sacca grande in beige coated canvas, beautiful bag, I've got another color too that I purchased before this, a brownish or mustard? Not sure. This is from the first release, I cant wait to get the new ones!

[​IMG]

Both colors are neutral and can be worn casually, I love it!
    I got to take pictures of my g-bags collection, got 4 of them! (can be addictive really lol) :biggrin:

7. G-Bag!

8. They're all so g-licious! You girls are so lucky :happydance:

9. ^^^ loving the G-bags

Recently I purchased a couple of pre-loved Hermes bags and have been wearing them because they are new to me. I use my grande Vachetta D-bag a lot for travel and my alligator D-bag in the fall/winter :graucho:

10. G-bag––coated canvas. Great bag! My go-to bag.

11. my black pashmy d bag piccola...the perfect size for me!

12. Today, my driving loafers!

13. Oh silly me, I hadn't read that it was 'bag'... oops! :blush:

14. hposnm, that's absolutely fine. We all love hearing about shoes, too! I love my TOD'S shoes, and I live in my drivers during warm months.

15. My smoke pashmy luna media!