Which to use?

CGORO2

May 3, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Alright so. holiday is over for me, as of next week i will be back to college, I just can't of figure out which bag I would be using, I've been using my beaubourg tote in DE for almost a year now and I think I wanna use something more masculine and bigger bag, I have a beaubourg weekender MM and I'm thinking of using it for the year. Do you guys it's good thing or I should better just stick with the tote? What's your opinion?

image-3572292305.jpg
beaubourg weekender MM

image-609367592.jpg
beaubourg DE tote

sab53085

Jun 10, 2012
Alright so. holiday is over for me, as of next week i will be back to college, I just can't of figure out which bag I would be using, I've been using my beaubourg tote in DE for almost a year now and I think I wanna use something more masculine and bigger bag, I have a beaubourg weekender MM and I'm thinking of using it for the year. Do you guys it's good thing or I should better just stick with the tote? What's your opinion?

View attachment 2061304
beaubourg weekender MM

View attachment 2061307
beaubourg DE tote
I would stick with the tote for everyday and weekender for travel. I'm getting the tote this weekend finally :smile:

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
I love the weekender! An SA at my usual store used the weekender in taiga as an every day bag

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I really like these! Rotate both! I'm a girl but love how androgynous these bags are.