Which to stack with my LOVE?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my free love in PG and is already considering something to stack with it. Originally I was set on the thin Juste on clu now I’m thinking this T wire looks really nice too. Which one would you pick? Thank you!

Attached Files:

Kindness3, seikow and Susimoo like this.
  2. I like both, but partial to the JUC. :smile:

Susimoo and myfirstchanel like this.
  3. JUC love that pairing on you

Susimoo and myfirstchanel like this.
  4. I also prefer the JUC!

myfirstchanel likes this.
  5. I like the JUC, but wish it was offered with diamonds in the slimmer size for you stack, the diamonds on the T wire bracelet stand out really nice and I prefer it with the thin love. I don’t think you can go wrong with either though!

Vvicky and myfirstchanel like this.
  6. I like the JUC. The Tiffany one is beautiful but I don’t like how it becomes distorted over time so that the Ts don’t line up.

7. Exactly. I love how the Tiffany one looks. But I’ve seen so many pics of the Ts not aligning after a while. And I haven’t seen that issue with the JUC.

NurseAnn and myfirstchanel like this.
  8. The JUC but after all I am a Cartier fan so perhaps prejudiced.

9. JUC

10. I agree with you I like the T wire because of the diamonds it adds sparkle to the stack. And I’m hoping that the T will stay aligned if I don’t take it off cause I see that it’s a problem with other people’s bracelet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice