Which to sell?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

SweetNavi

Oct 26, 2013
I need to sell for financial reason. Which should I sell?

Gst in Boudreaux
Cerf tote in cream
Celine luggage red?

I also have a black jumbo I am keeping. Please help
If you already have a Black Jumbo I would keep the Celine, then you have a Chanel and Celine bag. I would decide between the GST or Cerf, I would say keep the GST because I prefer that bag, but the cream color is maybe a more classic color that you will love for a longer time.

What bag did you use the most of those three? And are you selling one or two bags?

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
Personally I would get rid of the Cerf. Cream is a hard color to keep clean in a tote (especially if you carry them full and they always drag across your jeans) and I prefer the shape of the other bags!

luv_handbags

May 4, 2014
Tough decision, but I would sell in order, first the Celine, next Cerf, and if needed, last the GST. Good luck deciding.

LuxBagLVr

Chanel-aholic
Nov 15, 2010
Toronto
You don't seem interested in selling the Celine, but that's what i would sell first, then the cream cerf (for reasons noted above). Good luck!