Which to keep?

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Amid the sales fever I wondered if you could help please?
I ordered both the medium heather Lily and medium oak Daria hobo as I was going to choose one. Well, they both arrived yesterday and they are both lovely.
I can't keep both and am wondering if Daria is being discontinued?
Which should I keep? I love them both.

Daria for me, the colour is classic and personally for me, I would get more use out if it because it looks great worn casually and looks equally as good with smarter clothes. A much useable colour imo

Whilst the Lilly is a great bag, do you have many outfits that you could wear it with with the colour you have chosen?

Seeing as the discount was quite generous, it would appear darias days are numbered. I was really tempted, but have it in black and but wanted a different style...... Now regretting not getting oak SBS

I would keep the heather lily, the colour is just so pretty. I'm biased cause I dislike brown tones so oak does not appeal to me.

Which do you think you'll get more use out of? What do u already have in your collection? Finally, post pics if you get a chance! 😊

I ordered both the medium heather Lily and medium oak Daria hobo as I was going to choose one. Well, they both arrived yesterday and they are both lovely.
That's a tough one Icy, I can't decide between the two as I managed to buy a heather lily in the sale & I love my drizzle medium hobo, it's a great bag. What bags do you have in your collection? That might help to narrow it down. I think daria is being discontinued though hence the sale. Good luck, it's a tough one.

I'd say the Daria as I remember you saying ages ago that you wanted one.... It would be a great every day bag. You already have some Lily's from what I remember? Agree with others, list your collection for a full review!

I would go for the heather Lily, lovely colour, far more eye catching. I think it's a stunning bag

If the Daria is being discontinued it will be on the Outlets later so you could maybe pick one up then

I think that's a real toughie! I was never keen on Daria's myself, until I got one for a steal on eBay. It's such a great day bag and I use it a lot!! For me it was a real unexpected love.

Having said that I would love a lily to be my next purchase - I imagine they are pretty useful and dressier than a Daria for everyday.

What do you want the bag for? That might help in making a decision (I'm sure I've just confused things!!).

I saw the blue daria today in the hof and wanted it lucky my sis was with me i offered to by her a Mulberry for her birthday and she said are you mad spending that much on a handbag.
Anyone else would have jumped at the chance not her lol

Anyway i would have to say the lily as its much more smarter and classier than the Daria.
Even though i love both. Depends which one is more needed in your collection.

Daria for everyday and lily for smarter occasions imo.
Good luck X