Which to keep/which to sell?

Jan 21, 2010
HELLO LADIES -
Need your input. I want to sell one or more of my bags that I have not been using much. The bags I am considering selling are:
- Speedy mono 40 vintage made in france
- Speedy epi red 35 vintage also
- SC cobalt, original size (GM I believe)

Which one(s) would you keep/sell? I have the SC in jasper so am kind of leaning toward selling the red epi speedy. And perhaps the 40 because it is pretty big and I don't use it that much....

Thank you for your thoughts!

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell the 40 for sure, is the red epi too big for you? if yes sell too, Is there another red bag you would rather have instead? if yes then sell :smile:

The SC, I would only sell to buy the same bag in PM size or something else significantly better, otherwise I would keep it. gld

KEEP THE SC! But I love the Jasper, so if you are truly not carrying the Cobalt, you will make your money back. I would sell the vintage mono. The epi will not command a lot of money as dpi, though gorgeous, loses money.

If you are unsure about the SC ... I would sell it ...I have the same one and haven't used it in a while ..I find the strap length annoying as it sits above my hips and I bang into things ..the PM strap is so short for me too. I find the only bag with a decent strap length is the saumur.

If you are unsure about the SC ... I would sell it ...I have the same one and haven't used it in a while ..I find the strap length annoying as it sits above my hips and I bang into things ..the PM strap is so short for me too. I find the only bag with a decent strap length is the saumur.

I agree on where it hits, I found it made me look wider though it was very pretty!