Which To Keep? Monty GM or Mono Speedy 35?

Monty GM vs. Mono Speedy 35

• Keep the Monty Only

• Keep the Mono 35 Only

• Keep Both....(for some reason or another)....

Results are only viewable after voting.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
Hi everyone! I was thinking that I might be a little redundant here, but what do you guys think about the Monty GM vs. Mono Speedy 35?
I love them both for various reasons....the Monty is nice because of the straps, but they do make a little crazy because they slip.....the Mono 35 is beautiful too, but when fully loaded, it can make you feel like there's a baby sitting on your forearm.....

They're fairly close in size...I think that the 35 is a bit more cavernous just in the way that the opening is...the Monty is a bit 'higher' on the sides if you know what I mean?

Whatcha think?
Stupid? Keep both? Is one more practical? Or is it all a matter of personal preference?

Attachments

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Actually, I like them both, but if you have to choose, go for the Monty GM. It's like having a Speedy with straps!!!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I like the monty too! It is the best of both worlds! A speedy with straps!!! You could always get a speedy 30..IMHO it is the perfect size of the speedies..not too big not too small...just right...then when you want the straps you have the monty..can't go wrong!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Looking at your modelling pics they both look great on you! It's hard to vote since they're so different, keep both.