Which to keep Celine mini luggage or Chloe paraty??

bakdfk

Mar 7, 2010
I recently ordered both of these bags in black because I couldn't decide on which one. Received them both today. The problem is I absolutely LOVE both of them. Even though they are very different bags they would both fit into my lifestyle. I can't justify keeping both.
Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

i'm really, really over the luggage, i think it has jumped the shark. i don't really care for the paraty either tho so i vote luggage because while its over saturated and too ubiquitous for my taste its still a more attractive bag.

I have both bags and they're both great! I would personally keep the Luggage if I had to decide, only because I'm so obsessed with Celine ATM. However, the Paraty is more versatile. It has a shoulder strap so that definitely a plus! The Luggage is very heavy. It depends on what you're looking for in a bag =)

Tough call. I love both but when I had the opportunity I purchased the Celine. I know I will get the Chloe in the near future but the Celine was higher on the wish list at the time. In hindsight I would have probably gotten more use out of the Paraty because of the color combo I choose for my Luggage tote.

Paraty! The luggage is a trendy bag at the moment but would you have liked it a few years ago....if it had come out then and had been the only design of the kind on the market?
I have heard it 's a heavy bag too.
Personally I prefer the Chloé, it's more versatile and it has a shoulder strap.