Which to keep Celine mini luggage or Chloe paraty??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently ordered both of these bags in black because I couldn't decide on which one. Received them both today. The problem is I absolutely LOVE both of them. Even though they are very different bags they would both fit into my lifestyle. I can't justify keeping both.
    Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Celine

3. Both are quite different so it's hard to say. I think Paraty is more versatile personally.

4. i'm really, really over the luggage, i think it has jumped the shark. i don't really care for the paraty either tho so i vote luggage because while its over saturated and too ubiquitous for my taste its still a more attractive bag.

5. Can you post some mod pics so we can see which one might suit you better?

6. Luggage!

7. +1

8. I have both bags and they're both great! I would personally keep the Luggage if I had to decide, only because I'm so obsessed with Celine ATM. However, the Paraty is more versatile. It has a shoulder strap so that definitely a plus! The Luggage is very heavy. It depends on what you're looking for in a bag =)

9. Luggage :smile:

10. Celine, but if the mini is that really tiny one, then I would say go a size up.

11. Tough call. I love both but when I had the opportunity I purchased the Celine. I know I will get the Chloe in the near future but the Celine was higher on the wish list at the time. In hindsight I would have probably gotten more use out of the Paraty because of the color combo I choose for my Luggage tote.

12. Paraty! The luggage is a trendy bag at the moment but would you have liked it a few years ago....if it had come out then and had been the only design of the kind on the market?
    I have heard it 's a heavy bag too.
    Personally I prefer the Chloé, it's more versatile and it has a shoulder strap.

13. Mini luggage. Mini luggage. Mini luggage. :biggrin:

14. Luggage

15. The mini is actually big.