Which to keep? Caissa Hobo or Kensington?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! Thank you in advance for your help!

If you can only keep one, which one would you keep?

Caissa Hobo or Kensington

I have both and thinking of keeping one and letting go of one. Thanks a bunch! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468982424.569169.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468982441.725540.jpg

2. I would keep the Kensington, it's such a classy bag. I do like them both but Kensington appeals to me more.

Avee likes this.
  3. Which bag is lighter? I'd keep the one that's more comfortable.

justnana, MaryLVLover and Avee like this.
  4. +1
    Which one would you reach for more. Personally I find carrying a shoulder bag more comfortable and easy to carry so I would choose to keep the Caissa Hobo.

Avee likes this.
  5. I love hobo bags (not all, of course) and I do have a secret crush on Caissa Hobo (as I do understand it has feet as well, if yes, wow hobo+feet). Either way, they both look great.

Avee likes this.
  6. Kensington. Its more classy. But the hobo bag i think is lighter. I dont have the caisa hobo so i cant compare, but i just bought a kensington and its not heavy for me.

Avee likes this.
  7. Caissa. I have it and love it. The shoulder strap on the Kensington doesn't look very comfortable.

Avee likes this.
  8. The Caissa. It just looks more comfortable to wear, can be dressed up or down, and the external pop of red is quite eye-catching. The Kensington, for whatever reason, always strikes me as a cold, rigid, and impersonal design.

Avee likes this.
  9. The Caissa, Love it!

Avee likes this.
  10. Thank you so much!

11. The Caissa Hobo is so appealing to look at. Both bags are lovely but I love the slouch and casual look of the Caissa bag.

Avee likes this.
  12. I would keep the Kensington because it looks more versatile - you can wear it as a handbag/shoulder bag

Avee likes this.
  13. I love the cassia, but I also have an interest in the Kingston as well!! It's so hard. But I think I would choose the cassia. Good luck on your decision!!!

Avee likes this.
  14. Cassia...more upbeat looking and relaxing.

Avee likes this.
  15. The Caissa Hobo:hbeat:

Avee likes this.