Which to keep? Black Chevron Jumbo SHW or Black Caviar Jumbo SHW?

Feb 2, 2009
Yes, I know the drawbacks of the lambskin chevron, but I love that it's got a classic shape with a twist and is more rare as compared to the more durable and prolific caviar. Which would you get?

In sum, who wins in the Black Jumbo Lambskin Chevron SHW vs. Black Jumbo Caviar SHW cage fight?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'd personally keep the caviar jumbo. It's a bag that I know would last. You already know the drawbacks of lambskin--I will not go into that further :smile:

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the chevron. I prefer the classic diamond quilting on my flaps!

I think the practical choice would be the caviar jumbo. However, I'd go with the chevron jumbo especially since your siggy says you already have the metallic gray jumbo. It'd be a nice addition to your collection. Go for it!

Tough choice. If the chevron is m/l ghw then I would keep it as I think it is very unique and gorgeous. However since it is the battle of the jumbos shw, then the caviar wins.

In a silver h/w Jumbo battle, I'd definitely go for the caviar. Not just cuz I own it, but I like my Jumbos to be functional and the caviar definitely beats the chevy lamb in that department.