which to get first

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Ladies, I would like to hear your opinion!
I want to spoil myself with a BD gift
can not decide what to get first, thinking about these three things
1) Chanel J12 watch? 2) Tiffany diamond Key pendant? 3) Hermes cherche bag ?
I can only get one for now, can not decide which one....Anyone has any opinion on Cherche Bag? was waiting for a Constance bag, but no hope to get one at the near future.
please advise!

For me, a Lindy will be a perfect splurge. It's fairly easy to get one in the size (30 works best for me)- and color you like, just put in a request with ur local SA.
I can't explain how user friendly it actually is, the sling makes it a lovely all-rounder bag and I find myself always reaching out for it as compared to my Cons, K or B. Also... it is a hard worker, I dun baby it as much as my Bs& Ks so it's perfect every day bag for me. Hope this helps lol

Reactions: jayeoh
I absolutely love my Cherche Midi. It is elegant, under the radar, fits a reasonable amount. The closure is so inventive and I am quite sure it's not easy to craft, with those unique corners. Are you thinking of a day bag? Then the regular size will be roomier than a C18. The mini is quite small and would mostly be for dressier events. Actually you first need to decide if you would prefer a Birthday watch, jewellery or a bag because each is so different. Hard to advise with no knowledge of your current collection. Good luck choosing!

I think it's a beautiful bag....

I also want a J12, but I can't seem to stay away from Hermes long enough to buy one. [emoji6]

Good luck with your decision!

For me, a Lindy will be a perfect splurge. It's fairly easy to get one in the size (30 works best for me)- and color you like, just put in a request with ur local SA.
I can't explain how user friendly it actually is, the sling makes it a lovely all-rounder bag and I find myself always reaching out for it as compared to my Cons, K or B. Also... it is a hard worker, I dun baby it as much as my Bs& Ks so it's perfect every day bag for me. Hope this helps lol
Thanks so much for the suggestion!

I absolutely love my Cherche Midi. It is elegant, under the radar, fits a reasonable amount. The closure is so inventive and I am quite sure it's not easy to craft, with those unique corners. Are you thinking of a day bag? Then the regular size will be roomier than a C18. The mini is quite small and would mostly be for dressier events. Actually you first need to decide if you would prefer a Birthday watch, jewellery or a bag because each is so different. Hard to advise with no knowledge of your current collection. Good luck choosing!
Thanks for your input!
Is the regular size similar to the Chanel CF large/medium ? What leather do you suggest?
I have two nice watches, one Rolax one Cartier
I also have many Chanel bags. But never have one from Hermes, as I just have no luck to get one. I am not interested in those handbags without shoulder option...so not a big fan of Birkin or Kelly, Was waiting for a constance, but no any luck to get one....

I think it's a beautiful bag....

I also want a J12, but I can't seem to stay away from Hermes long enough to buy one. [emoji6]

Good luck with your decision!
Thanks so much for your input!
I decide to give up the Tiffany Key at this moment... the Key pendant withing my budget range only has around 0.5 carat total diamonds...and probably not impressive enough.
Now left is between Chanel J12 and a non-birkin, non-kelly, non-constance Hermes bag.... which to choose?

Thanks for your input!
Is the regular size similar to the Chanel CF large/medium ? What leather do you suggest?
I have two nice watches, one Rolax one Cartier
I also have many Chanel bags. But never have one from Hermes, as I just have no luck to get one. I am not interested in those handbags without shoulder option...so not a big fan of Birkin or Kelly, Was waiting for a constance, but no any luck to get one....
Ok not being a Chanel expert, I have to leave the size comparison to someone else to chime in. For the Cherche Midi I would suggest any of the smooth leathers such as Evergrain or Sombrero. I am also a big fan of the Constance. Maybe if you keep looking one might you! Good luck!

Nice choices you got there.
I would wait for a Constance. Meanwhile, maybe you want to browse what H has to offer in terms of watch, or jewelleries. Consider it as a small gift from Hermes before getting a C!