which bag do i get?

• black patent jumbo $1895

• white patent jumbo $1895

• khaki baby cabas

• 05 black reissue

Results are only viewable after voting.

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
Ok gals, impending the sale of my lv gold speedy to a friend I want to purchase one of the following:

1.chanel black patent jumbo $1895.00

2. chanel white patent jumbo $1895.00

2. Khaki baby cabas

3. 2005 gold reissue in black with gold hardware -need to locate this one lol-

i would get 05 black reissue ... followed by the baby cabas :smile:
the reason is :

1- the reissue was a limited edition and it's a classic, timeless purse which can goes with any outfit :heart: while the coco cabas is more like a shopper bag(it's just my opinion :shame: ).

why not to choose the black/white patent ? because they are classic permanent line ... you can find them easily at any time ;)

i would get 05 black reissue ... followed by the baby cabas :smile:
the reason is :

1- the reissue was a limited edition and it's a classic, timeless purse which can goes with any outfit :heart: while the coco cabas is more like a shopper bag(it's just my opinion :shame: ).

why not to choose the black/white patent ? because they are classic permanent line ... you can find them easily at any time ;)

oh wow, I didnt know that the black patent jumbo is apart of a permanent line? I thought it was season for spring 07? can anyone confirm? TIA

black patent jumbo, or white patent jumbo, or both? ;) I saw the white patent jumbo today at the boutique, for some reason I missed the white one on my last visit. The white patent is just as gorgeous as the black. I think the white crackled jumbo patent will be my next loot.