Which to choose - LV Mono Speedy 30 or the Neverful GM Fuchsia?

I have both (speedy in DE, NF GM in mono) and I use the speedy more often. Probably because it's DE and I don't have to worry about rain and what not. Plus it's smaller. I do plan on using the NF more often in the summer but the speedy I use year round.

The speedy gets my vote! I've been using my mono speedy 30 for a solid year now and she is beautiful!!!! However, I don't have kids, so with my lifestyle I don't require a shoulder bag. And I had wanted a speedy since I was 19, last year when I got her I was 33. :smile:

I think it depends on your lifestyle since both are classic LVs. Like previous posts, if you prefer handheld bags and more of a purse person, then the Speedy is a great choice. If you use shoulder bags as purses and like them to multi-function (hold purchases while shopping, extra room when traveling) then the Neverfull is your girl! (I have the DE Neverfull GM and love her because she holds so much when I'm running errands/shopping. And I'm only 5'1"!) Good luck deciding!

I think it depends on your lifestyle since both are classic LVs. Like previous posts, if you prefer handheld bags and more of a purse person, then the Speedy is a great choice. If you use shoulder bags as purses and like them to multi-function (hold purchases while shopping, extra room when traveling) then the Neverfull is your girl! (I have the DE Neverfull GM and love her because she holds so much when I'm running errands/shopping. And I'm only 5'1"!) Good luck deciding!

Gotta ask - how are the straps on the DE Neverful? Do they soften up a tad? I know vacehtta does soften nicely. That DE print is pretty awesome! Lol

The classic Speedy 30 for me only because I prefer handheld bags over shoulder bags. I do like the shoulder strap option, but would end up carrying my bags handheld 99% of the time :smile:

I love the speedy. Who doesn't? Lol. I do have handhelds. For the price preloved it is worth just buying it new. I was also surprised at how much I loved the NF GM. I've also lost a bit of weight so I wonder if that's why it fits over my shoulder better. Or if the drop is longer on the GM? The price of those preloved vary depending on how old the style is. Ack. There's a 300.00 difference in price. I do prefer a tote over a hobo style. I wish there was a tote style with one strap. Lol.

I thought if the speedy b but decided against it because I prefer the classic speedy. For me if I were going to do a bag like the speedy b I'd prefer a keep all or larger size speedy. Example speedy 35 and up in a B. Not that I am not a fan of the speedy B but between the classic and B I choose the classic for this size and style.

I know what you mean! IMO the looks of the classic Speedy are more attractive.

Gotta ask - how are the straps on the DE Neverful? Do they soften up a tad? I know vacehtta does soften nicely. That DE print is pretty awesome! Lol

I've had her little less than a month. The sides of the strap are somewhat sharp when I wrap my hand around them, but they lay flat and comfortably on my shoulder. They don't dig in at all, but I also have small shoulders and usually criss-cross the straps. DE print is my favorite--so low maintenance!

I plan to buy the Neverfull GM in mono and damier azur as I build my collection having sold a lot of my LV purses because they don't fit my lifestyle anymore. (My SA thinks she saw for release later this year a new interior color for mono Neverfull called "raisin," but my boutique hasn't yet received the full Fall/Winter lookbook so I'm waiting for confirmation. Since I literally tote around shopping purchases along with the usual purse stuff/SLGs, a darker but neutral interior color would be great for hiding dirt!)

Attachments

• Neverfull.jpg
    Neverfull.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 152
Speedy first then Neverfull. I have both & chose the speedy first. Just my opinion but both are great and versatile. The speedy 30 looks good casual & dressed up. The nf is all casual to me.

Speedy first then Neverfull. I have both & chose the speedy first. Just my opinion but both are great and versatile. The speedy 30 looks good casual & dressed up. The nf is all casual to me.

I think I'm rooting for this one. i already have the mono speedy 30 since 2009 and now im planning on getting the mono neverfull GM for mommy bag :smile:

View attachment 3342306

I went to see them and just loved them both. Not sure which one hubby will let me get, obviously there is the price difference. But he told me we can go for my birthday in a few weeks. It will be my first boutique PF purchase.

The thing is I just don't know which one I want more?

I even debated the DE Neverful but I fear the straps will be uncomfy on my shoulders. The neverful in Mono was surprisingly comfy. The GM cinched is awesome.

Of course there's the Speedy 30 which is classic and an awesome piece to have.

So which would you choose. They both looks awesome on me which helps none. Lol.
I would go for the Speedy because personally, I find it ages better than the Neverfull does.