Which to buy: Twilly or Perf Bandeau

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
14,045
31
Hi gang,

I want to get a cute scarf to hang on my batignolles horizontal. I loved Jills Perforated Bandeau but I am also considering a Hermes Twilly. Which do you think I should get first?

Post opinions and reasons.

Thanks
Selena

This is the twilly I was looking at:
The PINK ONE
http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Hermes/showStore.jsp?storefrontCatgroupId=451205&zoneId=us&langId=-1&typeShowcase=Twillys&colorId=01&subStoreFrontId=0&heading=WOMEN&AC=0http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Hermes/twillyItem.jsp?zoneId=us&langId=-1&typeShowcase=Twillys&colorId=01&color2=&partNumber=062310s01&subStoreFrontId=0&heading=WOMEN&AC=0
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
I vote for the twilly. The LV perf scarf is cute, but there's something about the twilly that I :love: The one you like is super cute, too. I think it will look better on your bag than the LV. I really like that orange one on the first page :nuts:
 

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
14,045
31
Cristina said:
I vote for the twilly. The LV perf scarf is cute, but there's something about the twilly that I :love: The one you like is super cute, too. I think it will look better on your bag than the LV. I really like that orange one on the first page :nuts:
Christina you have a think for ORANGE! LOL
I am going to check out the orange right now.
I was thinking the perf band might be too matchy matchy for me? What do you think?

Selena
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
Selena said:
Christina you have a think for ORANGE! LOL
I am going to check out the orange right now.
I was thinking the perf band might be too matchy matchy for me? What do you think?

Selena
I do, I love orange! :love: I really like the print of the scarf, too.

I agree on the matchy matchy thing. The twilly will be different, your bag would stand out :amuse:
 

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
14,045
31
Cristina said:
I do, I love orange! :love: I really like the print of the scarf, too.

I agree on the matchy matchy thing. The twilly will be different, your bag would stand out :amuse:
Thats what I was thinking too. I wonder if the store has more twillys then what is listed on the website?
Anyone know? Noriko (Hermes addict) ?

Selena
 

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
4,892
8
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
ajamesgrly said:
Hi I'm new to scarfs....what exactly does the Scarf ring do? or what is it for?? thanks!
the scarf ring is for holding the two ends of the scarf together.......dunno how to explain it lemme find a picture i posted in the hermes thread to show u......

it's a handy little thing to have around.....there're a million uses for it
 

Attachments