Which to buy: Twilly or Perf Bandeau

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi gang,

I want to get a cute scarf to hang on my batignolles horizontal. I loved Jills Perforated Bandeau but I am also considering a Hermes Twilly. Which do you think I should get first?

Post opinions and reasons.

Thanks
    Selena

This is the twilly I was looking at:
    The PINK ONE
    http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Hermes/showStore.jsp?storefrontCatgroupId=451205&zoneId=us&langId=-1&typeShowcase=Twillys&colorId=01&subStoreFrontId=0&heading=WOMEN&AC=0

2. I vote for the twilly. The LV perf scarf is cute, but there's something about the twilly that I :love: The one you like is super cute, too. I think it will look better on your bag than the LV. I really like that orange one on the first page :nuts:

3. Christina you have a think for ORANGE! LOL
    I am going to check out the orange right now.
    I was thinking the perf band might be too matchy matchy for me? What do you think?

Selena

4. I do, I love orange! :love: I really like the print of the scarf, too.

I agree on the matchy matchy thing. The twilly will be different, your bag would stand out :amuse:

5. Thats what I was thinking too. I wonder if the store has more twillys then what is listed on the website?
    Anyone know? Noriko (Hermes addict) ?

Selena

6. I'd invest in Hermes over LV.

7. I love the Twilly. When in comes to scarves I'd pick Hermes all the way.

8. I would choose the Twilly as well. I think it will stand out more, the pink one is cute!

9. twilly all the way!

10. i say both :lol: that's my plan.....hermes is classic but LV is fun.....i love my new multicolor bandeau (shown with the hermes scarf rings that go with the twilly)

Image 5.jpg
  11. I prefer the twilly, especially in a cute colour like pink and all up your hair as a bandana with a scarf ring !

12. Hi I'm new to scarfs....what exactly does the Scarf ring do? or what is it for?? thanks!

13. btw, selena I love the pink scarf!

14. the scarf ring is for holding the two ends of the scarf together.......dunno how to explain it lemme find a picture i posted in the hermes thread to show u......

it's a handy little thing to have around.....there're a million uses for it

images.jpg
  15. Twilly, definitely. It has resale value (almost to its original price) and it's timeless. And it's HERMES! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice