Which Tiffany embrace wedding band?

3.5mm embrace band for sure. I had 3.5mm first but then exchanged to 3.7mm Embrace band and love it. You can see two Embrace bands on finger comparison. Hope it helps.

View attachment 4231430
View attachment 4231444
This 3.7 mm is absolutely stunning and Tiffany told me they don’t have one in half circle?! Is this something they discontinued and I missed out on?! Also your band looks like a 5 stone and they told me over phone they never had a 5 stone in the embrace collection which doesn’t seem right to me at all and obviously not true since you are wearing one! I’m so confused can you tell me what city this was in?

This 3.7 mm is absolutely stunning and Tiffany told me they don’t have one in half circle?! Is this something they discontinued and I missed out on?! Also your band looks like a 5 stone and they told me over phone they never had a 5 stone in the embrace collection which doesn’t seem right to me at all and obviously not true since you are wearing one! I’m so confused can you tell me what city this was in?
Thank you. I am not sure whether the ring is just having no inventory at your store, but Tiffany can do anything for a sincere customer, certainly will transfer from elsewhere.

Also the SKU NUMBER is 164.12.36635088. Price was CAD$14,800+13% HST a couple years ago.

Hi
I have a engagement ring in Tiffany setting in 1.04 CT. Recently my hubby upgraded my non Tiffany wedding band to Tiffany embrace wedding band in 3.5 mm and .91 CT. (Picture 1). I’m worried it’s too big compared to my engagement ring. Should I choose 3mm and .54 CT instead? (Picture 2). I want big as possible but I can’t make my mind. Thank you!
Hi! I know this is an old thread, but I’m wondering now that some time has passed how you feel about your choice? And if you ever wear your engagement ring and the 3.5 mm band together, and if so, how you like that look?

Thanks!!

Hi there,

Yes I do wear my engagement ring and 3.5 mm band together for extra blings!

But as a busy mom, most of the time I just wear my 3.5 mm band.
3.5 mm band has enough bling to wear by itself.

I’m very happy I went with 3.5 mm band.

hope this is helpful for you!

Reactions: hhw and Julezah
Hi there,

Yes I do wear my engagement ring and 3.5 mm band together for extra blings!

But as a busy mom, most of the time I just wear my 3.5 mm band.
3.5 mm band has enough bling to wear by itself.

I’m very happy I went with 3.5 mm band.

hope this is helpful for you!
It is—thank you for the response!