Which Tiffany Earrings For "Everyday Wear"

got2bcoach

Dec 12, 2007
Which do you like best for every day wear??
Also, could someone give me an idea of the sizing on these?? Any model pics??

These just say "mini"

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...+2-p+1-c+287464-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...+2-p+2-c+287464-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I just got this necklace and have a feeling it'll get worn A LOT. So, I'd like to have earrings that "work" w/ it!
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+seal&search=1

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Does everyday earring mean that you COULD wear it everyday or that you plan to wear the SAME pair every day? (inconceivable to me....earrings are my favorite!)

I like the Full Heart earrings best out of the two you posted.

eitak

Oct 20, 2010
Texas
OP, out of the 2 you posted, I like the first pair more.

however, I will agree with the other 2 replies -- I LOVE the beaded earrings for every day wear. I've had a "makeshift" pair for a long time now, and I'm FINALLY get my FIRST pair of Tiffany's for Christmas! I actually chose to get the 10 mm size because I love the way the larger one looks on me. 8 mm is also a nice size. either would be great to have in your collection!

:smile:

HeidiD

May 17, 2010
Does everyday earring mean that you COULD wear it everyday or that you plan to wear the SAME pair every day? (inconceivable to me....earrings are my favorite!)

I like the Full Heart earrings best out of the two you posted.
Speaking for myself...when I say a piece of jewelry is perfect for "every day" wear...I simply mean it's nice to wear any old day, nice for work, shopping, out to lunch, etc...doesn't need to be a special occasion to wear. Certainly doesn't mean I never intend to wear another pair of earrings! :smile:

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
i would def get a pair of the silver bead earrings everyone is talking about or get like the above pfer, the makeshift ones, out of the two i would go with the heart and i LOVE that heart seal i think its one of tiffany's more unique creations

tiffanysilver

Sep 8, 2009
Northern California
I like the Elsa Peretti earrings. It doesn't make sense to me to purchase plain bead studs from Tiffany & Co. If you want a pair, buy them nonbranded and set aside the rest for Tiffany designer studs.

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I love the bead earrings as well. They are classic and go with everything. Here is a modeling pic although its not a good pic, but you get the idea. I have the matching necklace and bracelet which I love also. Out of your two choices though I like the full heart earrings.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/sassyc1/tiffany c/310-1.jpg
I have the same earings, necklace & bracelet & I too think there a classic design that you could wear for years, out of the two earings that were originally posted I like the full hearts.:smile:

got2bcoach

Dec 12, 2007
Thanks for the opinions. I actually have some silver beads. They're not Tiffanys, but they are nice and from a nice jewelry store. I just wanted something a little different.

Do you think the Full Heart Earrings would looks okay w/ the Seal Love Necklace?? Has anyone seen the earrings in person?? Wondering about the size?

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Thanks for the opinions. I actually have some silver beads. They're not Tiffanys, but they are nice and from a nice jewelry store. I just wanted something a little different.

Do you think the Full Heart Earrings would looks okay w/ the Seal Love Necklace?? Has anyone seen the earrings in person?? Wondering about the size?
I think the full heart earings would go really well with your necklace.:biggrin:

ByeKitty

Literally amazing!
May 8, 2010
Europe
I like the Elsa Peretti earrings. It doesn't make sense to me to purchase plain bead studs from Tiffany & Co. If you want a pair, buy them nonbranded and set aside the rest for Tiffany designer studs.
ITA!

I have a pair of beaded 18 karat gold studs that aren't tiffany's (but I don't think there's a enormous difference really), and those cost me about 1/4 of the price?
I'd say... when you buy tiffany's, go for something a little more special!