Which TB Reva's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a $50 coupon from TB in my email and I am going to use it to buy my first pair of Revas. I am going back and forth between the black w/ silver logo and the metallic silver Revas. Does anyone have the metallic silver pair? Do you love them?

I am also on the fence about whether I should order my normal 6.5 or size up to 7. I read the entire thread on Reva sizing and I am more confused then ever. Half the people said TTS and half said size up. I can't really try them on because the nearest store is an hour away.

2. I have leopard reva flats and love them.
    I wear a size 7 normally and had to size up to an 8..
    thats if they have the elastic backing if they don't have that I would have prob. wore a 7- 7 1/2.
    I love tory burch flats.:P

3. im a us 10 and tried on 10 at nordstroms and they fit me tts. I would get the pair that you would get more wear out of.

4. i think you should get the classic black ones, they'll give you more wear

5. I have 5 pairs of revas all in a 7.5. I am a size 7 but hate tight shoes, so half the time I size up to a 7.5 (in all of my shoes not just TB). With the elastic in the back, I think sizing up a half size will do the trick. I have the all black patent and the silver snakeskin with silver logo (not exactly what you are debating between but similar colors) and I wear the black ones more.

6. I am an 8.5 and own and wear both size 8 and 9 in revas.