Which Tano do you carry the most?

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
My most carried is my Truffle Minilisa, by far. The Minilisa is one of my favorite Tano shapes, and the Truffle color just goes with everything! I think this may be why I feel I need a brown crossbody!

My espresso boogie. I wear it with brown tones but also black, gray, whatever. It seems to go with everything, it's the perfect neutral. I think the brown leathers that Tano does are brilliant - so rich!

Hmmmm...I think this is going to change, but for me it has been my green apple women unite, or my garnet immeasureable...close seconds are berry blue boogie, and espresso immeasureable...

Sorry...guess I can't choose just one!:P

Ummm... I guess the only way I can answer this is 'which bag do you have a hard time putting away' and there it's a tie between my blueprint Boogie and Blu Miss Wu. But I'm already so crazy about Miss Eotter I can see her joining this list very soon!

Ummm... I guess the only way I can answer this is 'which bag do you have a hard time putting away' and there it's a tie between my blueprint Boogie and Blu Miss Wu. But I'm already so crazy about Miss Eotter I can see her joining this list very soon!

Amen sister!:ghi5:

Lately it has been Cooped up, just because she is my work bag. But on my days off, truffle minilisa has been my main bag, esp if my nieces are with me. The outside pockets are really great!

I only have 3, the expresso boogie, pom gw, and dandelion bd. Ummm... I guess I would say the boogie, because the expresso goes with everything. I had a black butane jane, but I sent it back because of too much hardware for me! I need and want more Tanos.:lol: