Which sweet combo do you like best for the bracelets?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Specifically asking for the bracelets.

The butterfly paired with the red cover
    Or
    The butterfly with the red heart

Thanks[emoji4]

2. I am partial to the clover since that is the signature of the Alhambra line and iconic VCA.
    I vote for the carnelian clover. :biggrin:

MichelleSinHk likes this.
  3. 2nd vote for the carnelian clover [emoji256]

PennyD2911 likes this.
  4. +3

PennyD2911 likes this.
  5. Carnelian clover!

6. Same, I have it and love it! It's funny but it is one of my most complimented pieces of jewelry!

7. Thanks ladies!!

8. I vote for second option, the sweet heart is unique and no other brand has it! it symbolizes love in a cute way!

9. Clover

10. Bump!

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1475462547.591098.jpg

I love wearing these together. And they don't really tangle.

12. May I ask if it's hard to put the sweet bracelets on? I'm thinking the clasps are small and might be hard to hook. Any advice? TIA!
    BTW your pic is beautiful!

13. When I wear it on my right arm it is tricky. Just makes me practice my dexterity skills. ;). Left arm, not bad. Worth the effort IMO.

14. Thank you for your info! That helps. I think I can do it! :yes:

15. I vote for the clover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice