Which sunglasses should I get?!

Which sunglasses should I get?

• Tom Ford 'Nikita'

• Ray-Ban 'Wayfarers'

Results are only viewable after voting.

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Hey everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between two sunglasses: Tom Ford's Nikita or the original Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I absolutely love both of these! I really like the retro, cat-eye look of the Tom Ford glasses; they are so feminine and chic! BUT... I also love the classic Wayfarers! I'm debating between these two in black. Which one do you like better? :cool:

Tom Ford 'Nikita'

Ray-Ban Wayfarers

Hey everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between two sunglasses: Tom Ford's Nikita or the original Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I absolutely love both of these! I really like the retro, cat-eye look of the Tom Ford glasses; they are so feminine and chic! BUT... I also love the classic Wayfarers! I'm debating between these two in black. Which one do you like better? :cool:

Tom Ford 'Nikita'

Ray-Ban Wayfarers

Tom Ford Nikita's! I saw a woman try it on while I was at the store, and thought they looked awesome on her. I like the Tom Ford's too because no one else really has them...except maybe for you...soon! :graucho::lol:

Tom Ford Nikita's! I saw a woman try it on while I was at the store, and thought they looked awesome on her. I like the Tom Ford's too because no one else really has them...except maybe for you...soon! :graucho::lol:

LOL!!! Thanks for your input! I think I like them better too because they are more unique. A LOT of people have the Wayfarers, but I haven't seen anyone with the Nikita glasses. I'm definitely getting them now! :cool:

LOL!!! Thanks for your input! I think I like them better too because they are more unique. A LOT of people have the Wayfarers, but I haven't seen anyone with the Nikita glasses. I'm definitely getting them now! :cool:

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Tom Ford sunglasses are definately unique. You'll standout from the sea of Wayfarers, Guccis (guilty), Pradas (guilty), Chanels (guilty), etc. :biggrin:

I love them both! The only thing is with the Nikita, it's a trendier style and it might not last as long as the Wayfarer has lasted, so if you're considering this purchase to be one that you want to use for a long time, I'd suggest the Wayfarer. If this isn't an investment for you, then go for the Tom Fords!