Which sunglasses should I get?

• Tom Ford 'Nikita'

• Ray-Ban 'Wayfarers'

Results are only viewable after voting.

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
Hey everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between two sunglasses: Tom Ford's Nikita or the original Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I absolutely love both of these! I really like the retro, cat-eye look of the Tom Ford glasses; they are so feminine and chic! BUT... I also love the classic Wayfarers! I'm debating between these two in black. Which one do you like better? :cool:

Tom Ford 'Nikita'

Ray-Ban Wayfarers

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Hey everyone! I am having a hard time deciding between two sunglasses: Tom Ford's Nikita or the original Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I absolutely love both of these! I really like the retro, cat-eye look of the Tom Ford glasses; they are so feminine and chic! BUT... I also love the classic Wayfarers! I'm debating between these two in black. Which one do you like better? :cool:

Tom Ford 'Nikita'

Ray-Ban Wayfarers
Tom Ford Nikita's! I saw a woman try it on while I was at the store, and thought they looked awesome on her. I like the Tom Ford's too because no one else really has them...except maybe for you...soon! :graucho::lol:

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
Tom Ford Nikita's! I saw a woman try it on while I was at the store, and thought they looked awesome on her. I like the Tom Ford's too because no one else really has them...except maybe for you...soon! :graucho::lol:
LOL!!! Thanks for your input! I think I like them better too because they are more unique. A LOT of people have the Wayfarers, but I haven't seen anyone with the Nikita glasses. I'm definitely getting them now! :cool:

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
LOL!!! Thanks for your input! I think I like them better too because they are more unique. A LOT of people have the Wayfarers, but I haven't seen anyone with the Nikita glasses. I'm definitely getting them now! :cool:
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Tom Ford sunglasses are definately unique. You'll standout from the sea of Wayfarers, Guccis (guilty), Pradas (guilty), Chanels (guilty), etc. :biggrin:

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Tom Ford sunglasses are definately unique. You'll standout from the sea of Wayfarers, Guccis (guilty), Pradas (guilty), Chanels (guilty), etc. :biggrin:
Hahaha LMAO....:lolots: I'm "guilty" of Chanel too! I'll post pics when I get the Nikitas! :smile:

AlinaRose

Feb 28, 2012
Florida
I love them both! The only thing is with the Nikita, it's a trendier style and it might not last as long as the Wayfarer has lasted, so if you're considering this purchase to be one that you want to use for a long time, I'd suggest the Wayfarer. If this isn't an investment for you, then go for the Tom Fords!

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
i'm going to have to go against what most have said and vote wayfarers. i think they are a classic staple in every wardrobe.