Which subway do I take to get to the Wall Street store?

4/5 is good - but for future reference, check out hopstop.com - it will get you anywhere on the subway.
If you dont want to change lines, you can also take the R or W to Rector I believe, and walk about six (short) blocks - or get off earlier at City Hall and its about ten blocks.

Jedimaster: Thanks for the stophop site!!!!! I am so mad--the colorist was late (MUST cover those, um, gray hairs:shame:smile:, which threw off my day. I had to make a 4:25 train, which I ended up missing, so I didn't have time to get down to Wall Street!!:cursing: Since my salon is at 57/Lex, I trotted over to Madison Avenue, and had to wait @20 minutes for my SA to finish with another client. There were NO bags I was interested in!! I have a feeling Wall Street must get a better selection. I did manage to get 4 other things which should make it AZ by early next week. I was really hoping to lay my hands on an etoupe Lindy or 32 HAC, or the same bags in Rouge H. I've never been to the Wall Street store, but from everyone's comments, it sounds better stocked than Madison. We won't be back east till November or December, either:crybaby:!!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

I would not say its better stocked, but differently stocked - its a much smaller store and they have more conservative bags (which is what many people are after, of course, particularly in this part of town).