Which styles of the new Denim Stripe have the...

wow lovely bag! i love the new denim stripe, so chic!
does any of you have a pic. of yourself carrying the medium/large bag?
i'm wondering how the 2 of them compare and how they look on a real person :smile: thanks!

i'm also a little concerned with the denim rubbing off against the clothes.
anyone tried carrying it against white/light-coloured tops?

Not the best pics but........

This one is mine and I love it!!! I've had no problems with transfer, I've wore it with a white-T a few times and had no problems. The sze is great and I love the s:tup::heart:tripes!!
Picture206.jpg

Picture205.jpg
Picture204.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Thanks so much. I'm debating over the smaller one vs. the larger one like TejasMama has.

Can you fit the smaller one nicely on the shoulder? Or do you have to carry it in hand?

I like the lining because it is bright and I won't be digging in a black hole. LOL. I hate that it doesn't have any top zip or anything!

Thanks for the pics!

It fits on both the shoulder and in the hand.

I really :heart: this bag, btw.. :yahoo:

Now if Coach would only make it in this pattern with the legacy lining! :nuts:
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9091&category_id=622

bobobags: thanks for the pictures! the bag looks great on you! perfect-sized, lovely legacy fabric lining, and i love how this bag seems to be able to match most outfits from casual to slightly formal ones (cuz of it's dark colours). absolutely love it! :heart::heart::heart:

bobobags: thanks for the pictures! the bag looks great on you! perfect-sized, lovely legacy fabric lining, and i love how this bag seems to be able to match most outfits from casual to slightly formal ones (cuz of it's dark colours). absolutely love it! :heart::heart::heart:
No problem....actually that is my daughter but we are about the same size she is just a wee bit taller, I'm 5'2. I don't like to take pics of myself so she said she would model......only because this is the closest she will get to my bag!!!! haha but she has the new small sig. hobo in khaki, she won't let me borrow it!!:heart:
Picture204.jpg

Yea, I love the stripes!!! Excuse the bad background:yucky: