Which style with this number?

Lasmico

I love Bal
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I went this afternoon to a Balenciaga store and saw a bag that I tought it was a PT or a Work. (I never saw any of these styles IRL).
I looked at the back of the leather tag: I don't remember the first numbers, I remember this:

XXX526____2123

I checked here but I don't find it, the woman of the store didn't know the style. It had covered giant hardware.
The handle was small :confused1: IMO to wear on the shoulder; when I see pics of your PT and works the handle looks bigger.

Thanks! :yes:

I went this afternoon to a Balenciaga store and saw a bag that I tought it was a PT or a Work. (I never saw any of these styles IRL).
I looked at the back of the leather tag: I don't remember the first numbers, I remember this:

XXX526____2123

I checked here but I don't find it, the woman of the store didn't know the style. It had covered giant hardware.
The handle was small :confused1: IMO to wear on the shoulder; when I see pics of your PT and works the handle looks bigger.

Thanks! :yes:

I have a work with giant covered hardware and perforated (punched) leather. It has a leather tag, as you noted correctly. The serial number is 204526-2123. You're absolutely correct. It's not a part time that you saw. You definitely saw a work. Hope this helps:smile:

fruitybeauty said:
What style is this number of balenciaga?
2010 3 250920 D94JN Sac miroir

The only info the provides is the bag is from 2010 f/w and has a mirror. The back of the tag inside of the bag will give you the style. Post pics in the identify this bal thread.