Which style of Sapin should I choose?

Which Sapin style?

• Weekender (I'd use this as a gym & travel bag)

• Purse - a great deal, rare & sooo much cheaper than the WE!

• First - it's a timeless bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, the First is out...I checked out that Sapin Box, so now that is a contender too.

My heart is saying Weekender. I do have a lot of medium size bags already. The Purse will just be another to add in the rotation, whereas the Weekender will be used straight away.

I do love my Blueberry Purse, but I always wish it had a strap. Then again, the Weekender doesn't have a strap either...

My wallet is saying the Sapin Purse!:bagslap:

I chose a WE - awsome colour to have in this size I think!

I voted for weekender!! I think weekender would make a great everyday bag! I've always loved it and wanted one for myself! people where I live carry big bags these days...Now if I could only find enough things to stuff in there....:blush:

Ok, the First is out...I checked out that Sapin Box, so now that is a contender too.

My heart is saying Weekender. I do have a lot of medium size bags already. The Purse will just be another to add in the rotation, whereas the Weekender will be used straight away.

I do love my Blueberry Purse, but I always wish it had a strap. Then again, the Weekender doesn't have a strap either...

My wallet is saying the Sapin Purse!:bagslap:

^^ forget the wallet, go with your
":heart:" :tup:

OMG! Whoever would have thought the Weekender would have won this debate? Ok everyone, I am going for the Weekender at this stage. Yes, I'll post pics!!!

I would vote for the weekender, because I LOVE big bags. But you make a great point on the purse, rare & so much cheaper!
Just remember don't buy one just because its cheaper, if you do, you'll end up still wanting the one that was more expensive later & end up buying both!