Which style of Medium would you highly recommend (for daily use)?

josiren

O.G.
Apr 14, 2012
Hi everyone!
I might need some advise as I'm contemplating on getting a Medium (prefer top handle if possible) bag for everyday use. But, I need to emphasize.. i really dislike Saggy looks especially at the bottom corner ( think - GST ).

Currently on my shortlist right now ( with reason i'm hesitating) :
Gabrielle Medium ( I tried in store. i think i do like it , but only has shoulder option and i dont know if i'll regret that )
Coco Handle Medium or Large maybe? ( Oh gosh, will it Sag? I had a small, and it sagged after a while - sold the Small )
( Anyone with a COCO this size can chime in to advise on the wear of it? ) and the Thin Handle - oh my - won't it be uncomfortable with the weight on the Thin Handle?
Deauville Leather Tote , the smaller size ( I had the Deauville Large in Canvas - Sold it after 1 use - it's so bulky and boxy and honestly, i really don't carry that much all the time - the chain length is weird when i carry on shoulder - hand held was better, but i really do need the chain option sometimes )

What I'll be carrying with me -
3/4 Wallet , mobile phone similar to IPhone 7+ size , a small cosmetic pouch , would add in a Bottle of water sometimes.
( I love using my H Toolbox 20 , it's the perfect size , but I can't fit in my Bottle .. )

If there's any other styles that I'm potentially missing out, please let me know...appreciate your thoughts and advise =)

I only can think of Business Affinity when you said top handle and not saggy. Bit if you want to a water bottle you might need to go with the large size. I can’t tell if it’s too big or boxy. The medium however is more convenient for everyday use

Reactions: RitaLA
I only can think of Business Affinity when you said top handle and not saggy. Bit if you want to a water bottle you might need to go with the large size. I can’t tell if it’s too big or boxy. The medium however is more convenient for everyday use

Yeah u know what.. I did get the Business Affinity! But in a Medium.. my local store did not bring in the Large.. such a shame.
I wanted to try on the Gabby Medium.. but the SA suggested the BA. I do like it.. (for light days) as it can't exactly fit that much though.. more than a Mini Flap..