• Twiggy

Results are only viewable after voting.

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
The Pearl of the Orient
Can you ladies help me?

Trying to figure out if the First or the Twiggy looks better on me. I personally love the First since it's just right for my daily needs and I love the shoulder strap (without looking like a duffel bag) but I also love the flattering size of the Twiggy and it's slouchy look:P

So, is it the First or the Twiggy?:graucho:

Attachments

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
EEp! Is that '05 Turq?

Both look great on you, but I personally like the shape of the First better so that gets my vote. :yes: It'll come to slouch with wear, anyway.

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
the first for sure - the twiggy looks as if it's kind of uncomfortable under your arm. both are very pretty, so you can't go wrong with whatever you choose :yes:

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
The First :yes:

I think the Twiggy looks great hand-held, but you're right about it looking like a duffel bag when worn with the strap. So I think if you intend to wear it with the strap then the First is the way to go :jammin:

sngo

Sep 16, 2006
I like the twiggy - but it may be my own bias since I don't care for the first that much.

lucide

Jun 3, 2007
Texas
I voted for the First!

I love the way it slouches when worn by the shoulder strap. Just the right level of slouchiness, not enough to make it look like a duffel bag.