Which style is similar to this croc Chanel?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. god knows I could NEVER afford this gorgeous $18k croc but can anyone recommend a Chanel style/size that's similar? I love the size and shape of this. Maybe 2.55? :nuts:

croc.JPG

2. No pic, just that evil red X

3. lol, that is one of my dream bags. it's the reissue 2.55 done up in an amazing crocodile.:love:

i guess the closest to it would be a bronze reissue in the medium size.

4. *jennifer* is the medium size the 2.55 - so it would be the bronze w/the gold chain then? I am new to Chanel :smile:

5. In addition to the bronze re-issue, you might want to wait until the cruise collection hits boutiques as they will have silver, dark silver and gold re-issues. If you do a search, there's pics posted of them.

6. that is hot*

well one croc flap = 9 reissues/flaps I think its TDF :smile:

7. Ooh thanks Molls! That will give me some time to save :nuts:

8. LOL, I know what you mean ;) .

9. Oh...my....gosh. That is stunning!!! Too bad I don't have an extra $5k hanging around LOL.

10. Is it abnormal that the bag makes me literally drool?

11. Chanel came out with this one this season. It's $5-6K (I can't remember the exact price). It's got the shape, but it's green.

[​IMG]

12. ^ They have that in the dark pink/purple at my Saks . it's quite gorgeous !

13. Wow, the pink purple sounds gorgeous! I only saw the dark brown/green one. I held it for almost 20 minutes. Finally I had to give it back.

I see you're in Ohio, the one I shop at, is in Saks in Cinci, you wouldn't happen to have seen it at that one?

14. ^ No , sorry Beachwood , Ohio . I went to Xavier though and used to live in Cinci .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice