Which style in mint green - Baguette or Fendigraphy?

Which style in mint green - Baguette or Fendigraphy?

• Baguette

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Fendigraphy

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

desertchic

Apr 14, 2021
I LOVE this mint green color but cannot decide between the Baguette and the Fendigraphy. These are completely different styles, but I love both for different reasons and cannot justify 2 mint greens (1 pop of this color is plenty :P). While the Baguette is a classic and the color adds a fun twist, it’s nappa leather (which could be delicate) and has a shorter shoulder strap (so it’s not the most comfortable shoulder bag). On the other hand, the Fendigraphy is understated, the leather feels slightly more durable, it has a top zip closure (easier to get in/out of)…but the FENDI along the bottom makes this such a trend piece. So many things to consider that my head is spinning - help!

B4BD0D66-04D7-4F0B-97AD-E97239D72D7A.jpegB97054BF-D953-4C5F-A13D-3CE968A55832.jpeg

I voted for the Baguette. The hardware on the bottom of the Fendigraphy would worry me that it would scratch furniture and leather car seats, pull on delicate clothing and not to mention the possibility of the hardware itself getting scratched over time. It’s also more trendy as you mentioned. It’s a beautiful bag, they both are, but I think the Baguette is a better choice. Love the color!

Does anybody know if the mint green baguette is being sold anywhere? I know its no longer available to purchase from the Fendi store.
A sales associate might be able to order it for you even if they don't have it in store. They can check the inventory in other stores. That's how I was able to order mine.