Which style flap is this?

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Hi,

I am a Chanel newbie and just started researching in hopes of finding my mom's next chanel. I got her the medallion tote last year (before the price increase) and wanted to get her a flap this year before yet another (rumored) price increase.

I'm trying to get more info on this purse. Does anyone know which style this is? and how much it (approximately) costs?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• front_reference.jpg
    front_reference.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 53
This shoulder measures 11" x 9" x 3.25". The flap has magnetic closure. The purse has silver lining. The syle is about a year old.

I have tried searching here (i think i've gone through hundreds of posts already) and on the web. The closest thing I found is the padded envelope (only because they're both flaps with no chains on the strap), but even then, the difference is worlds apart.

Please... I really need help. I need to make a decision on the purse. Any input or info you can give would be helpful.

I-shop,

Thank you sooo much for your reply. Your post made me go to ebay and scour through the all chanel flap listings and i found one just like it. Thank you... apparently, it's simply called Classic Bag with Flap according to the tag attached to the one listed. I will head over to the authenticate this thread and check the authenticity of that one.

Again, thank you!!!