Which style do you prefer: Reissue Camera Case or 2.55 Reissue Flap (Black with GHW)

I personally like 2.55 in Reissue with SHW.. (or vintage hardware)
and Camera bag with GHW !

but I prefer Reissue flap rather than a reissue camera bag.. its always classy..

if both are the same size and detailing, I would prefer the flap because it provide the security of the reissue (nothing will fall out, etc) but it is also more feminine and can be dressed up and down. The camera case is cute if you already have a flap and just want a new casual bag.

I actually have both bag in black with GHW. To be honest, I much prefer my camera case as it's much easier to get in and out of the bag. I think I have only used my reissue (227) twice and I had the bag for 2 years now.

I also like the puffy leather on the camera case, whereas the leather on my reissue is more flat.

It really depends on what you want, the reissue is a classic piece, but I like the functionality of the camera case. I also have the camera case in metallic blue with RHW. Love both bags to pieces. GL!

I have a medium size camera bag with gold hardware and I love it! It's easy to get in and out of and can easily be dressed up or down. I was just wondering if I should get a flap version or get a bigger size camera bag.

Oh... Forget to answer the question :smile:

I have the flap and love it. :smile: very classy looking bag and can be dressed down on casual day. Um... But have to admit I'm now lusting after the camera case. ;)

I really like both, unfortunately own neither.

But if you already have the camera bag in the smaller size, I'd get the flap. I agree that the versatility of the flap is better than the camera case.

I think the flap looks classier and the camera case is more casual. btw, there's one that popped up on ebay

Oh... Forget to answer the question :smile:

I have the flap and love it. :smile: very classy looking bag and can be dressed down on casual day. Um... But have to admit I'm now lusting after the camera case. ;)