which style Chanel handbag would you get?

aznbaybee4u

Oct 16, 2007
Which Chanel handbag would you recommend? Never bought one yet and want one for a xmas gift for myself.. and having a hard time deciding which design I want.. if you can include a picture of it.. that'll be great too! thanks in advance!

p.s. i really like this bag http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270191148399&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017 but its sold out nationwide in Chanel boutiques and its hard to tell if its authentic or not from ebay so I want to buy something authentic from the Chanel boutiques instead.. if you can recommend anything.. i would appreciate it!

If you got to the reference section you can find tons of pics of Chanel bags. Its hard to recommend a bag off the top like that without knowing more. GL with your search.

I always recommend a jumbo or a GST for a first Chanel. Both are part of the classic ligne and will never go out of style. Chanel has trendy bags that are released every season, but those two are timeless.

Dsc03754.png

^My Jumbo Classic Flap in White Caviar.

ashley-tisdale-hsm-ice-tour-105-11.jpg

^Ashley Tisdale with a Classic Jumbo Flap in Black Caviar

katherine_heigl.jpg

^Katherine Heigl with her GST in Black Caviar

Can you be more specific? Do you want a large tote, a shoulder bag, a handbag, or an evening bag?

There are so many good ones, it's too hard to pick!

I am new to Chanel, and only have the Timeless clutch, but I'm thinking more and more about the jumbo flap in black (not certain re: leather, etc.). Such a classic bag.