Which style bracelet do you prefer & why?

Which style bracelet do you prefer?

• Open bangle / cuff

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • DBTY

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
I would worry about the bangle/cuffs not aligning after some wear. It is the main reason I'm opposed to the Tiffany T- Square thin bangles. They never looked aligned in real life pics. The dbty is such a classic look!

I was going to stay the 2nd or 3rd, but after reading megs0927's comment I would have to agree. I see the misalignment a lot and I'm just not a fan. I would say the DBTY style!

I actually like the cuff or bangle. I have a 5 stone DBTY bracelet and the stones are always turning upside down so the culet is on top. When the diamonds face up correctly, the culets are pointy and somewhat uncomfortable. I have a really thin bezel around each diamond so the culet extends beyond the setting.

I prefer DBTY. I have worn bracelets 24/7 for years, and everytime I try to add a "fixed" one like a cuff or bangle, it just feels too rigid and bashes against other things. Chain bracelets just "flow" better, much more comfortable imho.

I prefer the open cuff, but I also wear a few cuffs and ones that have the opening on the bottom tend to be top-heavy, so the opening will rotate and face up while the design/stones face down. With the open cuff you show, the opening is supposed to be on top and the spacing of the stones will likely lighten the top half of the cuff. The weight of the cuff will keep it upright.

The bangle I think would be fine, but because of the narrow opening you may end up with misaligned ends. Also because there is less of an opening, the heavier part of the bangle may actually be the top where the stones are, and the bangle will rotate upside down.

I also wear a chain bracelet with one station and even though it is close to my wrist, it will occasionally snag and I worry about losing it. I also have a DBTY where the bezel does not go past the cutlet and I am forever being poked by the sharp end or scratching them against something. For the DBTY option, I'd suggest keeping the chain not as loose but also seeing if the bezel can encompass most of the height of the stones.

I prefer the open cuff, but I also wear a few cuffs and ones that have the opening on the bottom tend to be top-heavy, so the opening will rotate and face up while the design/stones face down. With the open cuff you show, the opening is supposed to be on top and the spacing of the stones will likely lighten the top half of the cuff. The weight of the cuff will keep it upright.

The bangle I think would be fine, but because of the narrow opening you may end up with misaligned ends. Also because there is less of an opening, the heavier part of the bangle may actually be the top where the stones are, and the bangle will rotate upside down.

I also wear a chain bracelet with one station and even though it is close to my wrist, it will occasionally snag and I worry about losing it. I also have a DBTY where the bezel does not go past the cutlet and I am forever being poked by the sharp end or scratching them against something. For the DBTY option, I'd suggest keeping the chain not as loose but also seeing if the bezel can encompass most of the height of the stones.

Thank you very much for your advice!