Which stripes?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello.
    I`m going to order a St.Louis GM in navy... I`ve opted for red and white stripes, but i`m still confused between vertical or oblique stripes..

What do you think is better?

Then, anyone knows the price of the customization with goyard logo?

2. Hi Stefano! Congrats on your bag! Navy is an amazing color. Sorry, I can't help on the "oblique" stripes. Not quite sure what that is, but others may be able to chime in. The vertical stripes are so striking. This is what I would do, and I LOVE the color combo of red and white. Very classy. I cannot wait for your reveal and am so excited for you.
    Have you had a chance to look through the threads of all of the gorgeous St. Louis bags to get an idea of how the stripes will look? You will really enjoy doing this. It is a real treat. I know a few have had the GOYARD logo customized on their bags. You can find their pics on some of the threads in this forum. Perhaps you can send them a message to ask about the price. Hope this helps.

3. Hi Stefano

Stripes are $155 and initials are an additional $155.

Any metallic colors are double the price.

Hope this helps!

4. do you know if the rounded stripes cost like 4 times the normal?

5. orange would look great, or green

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice