Which strap to make pochette into a crossbody

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which strap would I need to make my mono pochette into a crossbody bag?

Also, are there any other websites besides annsfabulousfinds and yoogiscloset that sell used LV? I would prefer to find a strap preowned before purchasing new.

2. I'm also curious about this.

3. Have a look on the pochette clubhouse from around page 140 there is lots of info about a seller on eBay that does great chains, I got one of these

Attached Files:

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      File size:
      115.2 KB
      Views:
  4. I have that chain and love it!!!! I use it on my mini pochette and plan on using it for my up coming purchase of the Favorote in DA.

OP this is a great and more economical route to go.

5. I purchased a cross body strap from ebay also, but not a chain. The seller is valuebeltsplus and they have a huge selection including vachetta. My strap was around $14 - I can't justify paying $250 - $300 for a strap from LV.

6. Guys, the SA that served my mom and I in Singapore recommended the Adjustable Shoulder Strap VVN which is on the LV website. :smile: Hope that helps. I got a lot more use out of my Pochette Accessories NM because of this strap!

7. Could you post a picture of the strap please? And also a mod picture if possible? TIA

8. I use my speedy b strap but I'd like to buy one of those chains.

9. No problem - please excuse the sweater, just hanging around the house!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Thank you for the picture. Is this the 1 cm strap? And how about the length on this. May I ask how tall are you. I m 5'4 and trying to decide which length I want.

11. I have the Shoulder Strap VVN to my pochette. It's not adjustable but it works for me anyway! I'm using it a lot more now with the strap.
    Check out Thebrownpaperbag.net. I saw they had a strap on sale a few days ago!
    Hope you find one soon :smile:

12. I'm 5'9 and this is the 1cm strap. I believe it comes in different lengths too.

13. Hi pmoua,
    would you mind posting a pic of you wearing the mini pochette crossbody with the chain strap?

so curious how this looks as i am thinking of getting the trunks and locks mini pochette also to wear it crossbody... TIA!!!

14. What bag is this? It's sooo cute!!