Which stores have best customer service?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all- I'm thinking of purchasing my first PS bag! I'd like to get a PS1 in medium. I've read from these forums that sometimes there are hardware problems either immediately or after some use. Which stores have the best customer service for repairs? I was thinking of either purchasing from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or Barneys. Preferably NM as I have some store credit. Thanks so much for any feedback!

2. I don't think you would have a problem with any of these stores but let me tell you about Barney's. I bought a Givenchy pandora from them about three years ago and I noticed a dye problem on the bag a year and a half later. I also spoke directly with Givenchy about this problem and they told me there was a dye problem that season and have since changed the dye process. Long story short Barney's took the bag back and credited me the cost of the bag. I then chose a new bag. Very good customer service!

KayuuKathey and kkfiregirl like this.
  3. Actually you are right not sure why I included Neiman. They are ok but other two are much better.

KayuuKathey likes this.