Which store has the shortest waitlist: Chicago, Charlotte, or DC?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in MI, but I'm trying to pick one store that will be my "home" store. Which of these has the friendliest SA's, a good selection of scarves and shawls, and (of course) a Birkin and Kelly waitlist that even someone like me with limited funds can get onto in a reasonable amount of time?

Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, but the H bug has hit hard. Thank you for your advice!

2. charlotte is your best bet

3. my boutique is charlotte, and they are super! i would go with them :biggrin:

4. Wow, all these recommendations for Charlotte. They must be doing something right! I was impressed when I called them with questions a few weeks ago. I spoke with Jason, and he was an absolute doll.

5. so much happiness.

6. Charlotte is AMAZING. Jason and Darra are great! They're my store (along with NM Troy for little things occasionally) and I'm in Arkansas!

7. No votes for DC or Chicago? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

8. DC is a great store, but the waiting list is very long. Chicago's ok, but they are a little more rigid about "non local" customers than most of the other stores.

9. The Charlotte store was great to me when I called about a particular bag even though I have a SA in another area. They were soooo friendly and continue to email me with information from their store...true southern hospitality!!

10. Well, I did it! I booked my flight for Charlotte and will be visiting at the end of the month. I can't wait!