Which Speedy?

1. Do you guys prefer the regular speedy 30 or the new porforated one? ...
    If I buy one it will be my "airplane" bag since I travel alot ... what do you guys think?

2. i like the regular speedy infinately better. i think it is a true classic and will never go out of style or date itself. whenever i see the perforated speedy i think marc jacobs got a little too excited with the office supplies... :P

3. I agree with ilza. I don't like the perforated bags at all but a mono or epi speedy will be a lifetime classical bag.

4. I also agree with the above...
    Don't get me wrong I love love Marc Jacobs but the perforated bags I somehow can't seem to like...

5. i would get the Monogram or Epi leather Speedy but then i find the Speedy 25 is too small so i prefer the 30.

Oh yes,how you find using your Chanel Reissue :nuts: ???

6. Regular if you don't have one yet.

7. Regluar :suspiciou :suspiciou mn '3air nfs :suspiciou * i got new perforated and u dont want to get like mine *:suspiciou

bas seriously get regular one:suspiciou

8. i like the regular one too.it is a classic. the perforated is nice, but you may be taking a chance if it does not do well. but ultimately what matter, is how you feel about the bag. you have to truly love it.

9. LOOOL @ Chloe ... haha .. klhm ygooloon la2 :P
    as for my reissue ... ugh!!! havent recieved it yet!!! :sad: it's taking forever!!

10. oh really,,,:amazed:,,,we thought now you are enjoying your reissue ..:smile:,by the way yesterday i was at Chanel boutique(Amsterdam) and they have the Reissue(large and medium) at the display rack

11. the perfo one

12. I vote for the regular speedy (monogram or epi...or, if you can wait, damier).

13. Regular!!!

14. I'm not a big fan of the perforated line either. I saw it IRL and it just didn't appeal to me. *Blah*
    I vote for the regular Mono Speedy which is a classic. I love :love: mine. You can also get a Speedy Damier :nuts:

15. Hands down. The regular speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice