which speedy?

solitair

ooops!got a new bag!
Mar 18, 2006
hi there lv lovers:love:
im getting a speedy tommorow but im not sure which one to get?
the monogram?
the azur?
the damier?..(spelling?)
need it for the airport..travelling soon....:yahoo:
im already on the waiting list for the mirior(hopefully soon):drool:

give me ur suggestions please:heart:

Well, I have all three of those. For your first I would say Damier because of it not having the vachetta. Especially if you're using it for travel. I love all three, though. Then get the monogram and finally the azur. My husband loves the monogram best of all because it's very feminine. You really can't go wrong with any of them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

i chose the mono as my first speedy...very classic, so that would be my pic, but if you don't want to have to worry about the vachetta at all go for the damier. I don't think the azur would be good for travelling as it is light coloured and may get dirty real easily especially at the airport (i.e. putting it through the xray scanning belt thingie, storing it under the seat while take off and landing etc.)

I took my mono with me when I travelled two weeks ago and it did fine, I did rub against a dirty light post so the sides are a bit dirty, but it's ok...

Well, I have all three of those. For your first I would say Damier because of it not having the vachetta. Especially if you're using it for travel. I love all three, though. Then get the monogram and finally the azur. My husband loves the monogram best of all because it's very feminine. You really can't go wrong with any of them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

:yes: :yes: , mono is my DH favs too because it's my first speedy plus he bought it for me..

try all 3 then decide if which one is more appealing to you.I believe you have the manhattan pm right?I'm not sure,could be someone else and manhattan is in mono so get the damier.no vachetta.no worry.plus its not so common and very classy.

thanx girls ...u've been great help...i love the mono but yes kelly lv:yes: , i have the manhattan, thats why im hesitating...:confused1:
i think im approching a descision...hmmmmmmmmmm...:supacool:
nop...not yet..:roflmfao:
keep 'em coming i appreaciate any opinion:heart: