Which Speedy?

1. Which Speedy would look best on me?

I love the Speedy 30, but I love ALL of them. :love: The ones I like most are..

-- Monogram
    -- Damier
    -- Fushia Perforated
    -- White Multicolore (I dont think my mom would get this one though :cry: )
    -- Blue, or Green Denim (This either :cry: )

Which would suit me best? Keep in mind, im a GUY! thats 5`8, gay with straight undertones ;] I wear any color, mostly browns but tons of brights. I'd take other suggestions too =]

(hahaha iono what I did to the pic I attached)

fgsgfs.JPG
  2. None.

3. I vote for the perforated speedy.....it is fun and limited edition, I get comments on it wherever I go because it is so unique.

4. my vote goes to speedy perfo...I saw other guy i think vuittonloverintemp has that speedy .He has it as his avatar, it looks great.
    If I saw a guy in my neighbourhood carry that speedy, I will just assume one of the guy from this forum. Mind you, I live in Gay community in this City. Gay guys love handbags and I got complement from them all the time.

5. How abt the Damier? I think it's manly enough for a gay guy w/ straight undertones.. Perfo would be almost too flaming! :flowers:

6. Damier Speedy.. but Do you carry a bag now? If you are for it I say Green Perfo ALL THE WAY!!!! If you dont want to completely stand out w/ it then maybe a larger speedy.. but im still chanting Green Perfo ALL THE WAY!!!!:rochard:

7. Damier Speedy

8. I'd say either the Perfo or the Damier. Whichever one makes your heart beat faster? :love:

Do you live near a boutique? Have you seen all these IRL? That always helps me decide. I can get excited about a pic, then in IRL think "eh". But if I see it IRL and my heart starts pounding....LOL.

If you live near the boutique..go with a friend and a camera and do some modeling for us! :yes:

9. i love the idea of a speedy on a guy!! i think the perfo would be perfect for a gay guy, but since you discribe yourself as gay with straight undertones, it might be a bit too flaming. if you don't mind that, get that one! otherwise i'd go with the damier. it's a pretty masculine pattern, not very common, and would match your wardrobe. yay to you for being brave and thinking outside the box!

10. damier speedy!!

11. D A M I E R :graucho:

12. Damier.

13. fuchsia Perfo

14. Damier or green denim!

15. My vote is for the Damier too. I think it'll look great on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice