Which Speedy To Get?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i need everyones opinion! i dont know which speedy to get the...the monogram canvas or the damier azur!! help!!!!:confused1: thanks!

2. I'd say damier.. or damier azur, since it's on your mind!

3. Damier azur! It'll make the perfect summer bag, and you can always get the mono later.

4. I have the Epi one! It looks beautiful!

5. i love the damier azur, so fresh and pretty!

6. I would get the Mono if you want an all year long bag and the Azur if you're looking for a spring/summer bag.

7. definitely azur....it's cuter....but still has a hint of classic (since it's speedy) ^_^

8. Damier AZUR!!!! but i am partial...

9. Mono! Everyone has to get a Mono speedy first!

10. Kimmmy15 - i'm having the same problem! Right now I'm leaning towards Mono since its so classic...

11. I would say get the damier azur since it's spring/summer and you can always get the mono later.

12. My vote goes to Mono...it's so classic.

13. I prefer the mono!

14. I just got a new speedy 25 last week when we're in Vegas. I intended to get a damier speedy but when I saw the mono speedy, I know that it's love at first sight. :love: Choose when you're already in the store, it's easier that way. At least you get to see the bags and know which one suits you more. :smile: good luck. show us some pics too!

15. Mono as your first...its a classic!