Which speedy should I get ? Help pls!

If I could justify spending 3k on a speedy 25 empreinte that would be my first choice! The speedy b 30 in de is still a pretty bag but hands down the empreinte line is tdf! I still can't get myself to pull the trigger yet (my conscious says I can spend that money on so many other things for my family sigh)...I love to drool over other tpfers lovely bags though! :smile:

Emp Speedy is TDF, and infini is a discontinued color so get it while you can if you want one. On the other hand, there have been recent glazing issues reported with emp Speedies, which makes me hesitant to spend so much money on one. Speedy B DE is a staple and I don't think you could go wrong with that one.

It boils down to whichever one makes your heart sing. If you love empreinte and the gorgeous infini color, go for it - just keep an eye on the glazing and take it back to LV if there are any issues. Glazing can be repaired to my knowledge.

If I could justify spending 3k on a speedy 25 empreinte that would be my first choice! The speedy b 30 in de is still a pretty bag but hands down the empreinte line is tdf! I still can't get myself to pull the trigger yet (my conscious says I can spend that money on so many other things for my family sigh)...I love to drool over other tpfers lovely bags though! :smile:

3k is a lot that why I was thinking to get DE speedy but I really love the empreinte :/

Emp Speedy is TDF, and infini is a discontinued color so get it while you can if you want one. On the other hand, there have been recent glazing issues reported with emp Speedies, which makes me hesitant to spend so much money on one. Speedy B DE is a staple and I don't think you could go wrong with that one.

It boils down to whichever one makes your heart sing. If you love empreinte and the gorgeous infini color, go for it - just keep an eye on the glazing and take it back to LV if there are any issues. Glazing can be repaired to my knowledge.

I heard the infini color is getting discontinued that what made me want to get it even more. And thank you for letting me know about the glazing issue, I will double check it when I get it.

if you are okay with spending the funds on the empriente, that is clearly what makes you happy, you should get that. I love the DE Speedy B, but that will be around later if you decide you still want it. It's always best to wait until you can afford what you really want instead of making a concession or settling. You end up buying what you really wanted in the end anyways :smile: