Which Speedy/NF combo

rnp1987

Apr 21, 2008
Hi All,

I am new to the LV subforum, (I normally reside in RM, MJ, and Balenciaga). I have recently been attracted to the speedy and the neverfull (a little late I know). I am still not set on which pattern I want to get each bag in.

Just for reference, I am 5'6'' 130lbs, and I think I would be leaning towards a 30 and a MM. I don't want to get the bags in the same pattern, so I want to plan out my purchases so I don't have regrets down the line.

So now its time for you to tell me your favorite combo: I am between mono, damier ebene, damier azur, and black epi. I don't have any dark brown bags in my collection as of yet so I know I want at least one to be ebene or mono.

TIA!!!

Sarahguz, why, if I may ask, are you not a fan of the speedy anymore? Originally I thought that waaaaay too many people had them, but I saw a picture of one of the Olson twins carrying one and it just looked so classic. Something that I could wear forever!

I like the light colours of the Azur Canvas and its great for spring and summer. I couldn't decide between the Speedy and Neverfull. After much debate I bought the Speedy 30 in the Azur Canvas. The Neverfull also looks great in the Ebene. Good luck deciding!