Which speedy do you like better?

sinyard

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Okay- I was able to narrow my speedy choice down to three. I already own the monogram canvas 35.

So, it's between the following:
Damier 30
Damier azur 30
Mini Lin Croisette 30 (blue)

Which do you like better and why?

Thanks!!!

I like the mini lin croisette 30 speedy in blue because it's unique, stylish and not a lot of ladies carry it. I have one myself and love it! According to my SA, it is going to be LE for 2008 only.

Im actually having the same dilema my self! have a speedy 25 but want a bigger one, but dont know if i want another monogram speedy! But i think i would go with the Damier Ebony 30, for a switch in color....and the handles are already dark and you wont have to worry about wearing it out in any weather...but then i cant lie i love the Mini Lin Croisette too!!!

Do like your speedy 35? Do you find it too big sometimes? I was considering the 35 or 30 but im torn? Any personal advice or opinion you could share with me on it?

I like the Damier 30 the best. I'm afraid I'd dirty the Azur, and the Mini Lin, my dog's fur would get stuck to it! I love the Ebene's color and no vachetta!

I previously had the speedy 30 on monogram canvas but ended up buying the 35 last month. For me, it's the perfect size....but I also tend to like bigger bags. I just hope the Spedy 30 won't seem to small now!

I want a Speedy I could use all year round but also one I could use in the summer.

Seems like everyone likes the azur! You don't think it looks like an "elderly ladies" bag? I use to hate it but now for some reason I am falling in love with it. You use your Azur in the summer?