Which Sophia should be next?

• Silver leather

• Sequin

• Wait and see what comes out next

Results are only viewable after voting.

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I have crimson, black gathered, and cobalt Sophia right now. I am debating on getting a 4th. I just don't know which to get or if I should wait to see other colors that come out instead.

I am thinking of silver or sequin Sophia. Between the two, which would you choose? Or would you wait to see what comes next?

Thanks in advance

Oh and by the way, I normally don't do signature or sequin. I also normally don't do material over leather. I just like the way this looks so I am debating on going for it. I may even wait for it to hit the outlet so I can justify it more to myself.

I have both, so I can't pick just one :P I have been shying away from siggy and fabric, but there was just something about the sequin l just couldn't resist. The silver is soooo beautiful and soooo smooth and I adore her! Sorry, I am no help!!

I say the silver. It's so gorgeous. I actually just exchanged my cobalt patent one today for the sequin one. I already used the sequin one so I know it's a keeper, but between the two I still prefer the silver.

ETA: I have both silver and sequin, and I like the silver better at this point. Good luck deciding :smile:

Last edited:
I say Silver as well!In my opinion, this is one of Coach's Better Metallic bags..The lining is very pretty too.It's not lilac which I dislike...She is just gorgeous all the way around:smile:GL deciding~

What?! No way...I didn't really like the blush one....it seems a bit orange to me rather than pink.

I don't like the blush one either. I thought it was more peach than light pink. I never had a chance to see a bone gathered and now it seems to be sold out anyway. I also read that fire isn't one that will be made

I am so sad to hear about the midnight gathered Sophia and the fire Sophia!! I was really looking forward to seeing them.

I voted to wait to see what is coming out next. I really like the pleated C Sophia that is coming out! :biggrin: