• Silver leather

• Sequin

• Wait and see what comes out next

Results are only viewable after voting.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I have crimson, black gathered, and cobalt Sophia right now. I am debating on getting a 4th. I just don't know which to get or if I should wait to see other colors that come out instead.

I am thinking of silver or sequin Sophia. Between the two, which would you choose? Or would you wait to see what comes next?

Thanks in advance

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Oh and by the way, I normally don't do signature or sequin. I also normally don't do material over leather. I just like the way this looks so I am debating on going for it. I may even wait for it to hit the outlet so I can justify it more to myself.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I feel like we have only seen the tip of the iceberg that is Sophia. I personally am waiting to see what they come out with next. ;)

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
I have both, so I can't pick just one :P I have been shying away from siggy and fabric, but there was just something about the sequin l just couldn't resist. The silver is soooo beautiful and soooo smooth and I adore her! Sorry, I am no help!!

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
I say the silver. It's so gorgeous. I actually just exchanged my cobalt patent one today for the sequin one. I already used the sequin one so I know it's a keeper, but between the two I still prefer the silver.

ETA: I have both silver and sequin, and I like the silver better at this point. Good luck deciding :smile:

Last edited:

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
I say Silver as well!In my opinion, this is one of Coach's Better Metallic bags..The lining is very pretty too.It's not lilac which I dislike...She is just gorgeous all the way around:smile:GL deciding~

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
What?! No way...I didn't really like the blush one....it seems a bit orange to me rather than pink.
I don't like the blush one either. I thought it was more peach than light pink. I never had a chance to see a bone gathered and now it seems to be sold out anyway. I also read that fire isn't one that will be made

Oct 10, 2010
Northern California
I am so sad to hear about the midnight gathered Sophia and the fire Sophia!! I was really looking forward to seeing them.

I voted to wait to see what is coming out next. I really like the pleated C Sophia that is coming out! :biggrin:

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
I like the silver. I would wait to see what other colors come out.